The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education formally known as JKSBSE or JK SBOSE) is the official board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous education body under the administration of the state government of J&K. The board gives affiliation to more than 10K schools across the state and employs more than 22K teachers.
The board is engaged to determine the courses of direction and make syllabi for them, and to choose reading material for the elementary, and secondary schools and for the higher secondary (school degree) school examinations; to lead open examinations and publish the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels; to concede diplomas or certficates/endorsements to individuals who have passed its examinations; to perceive instructive foundations at the auxiliary school and higher optional levels, and direct reviews of perceived establishments, guaranteeing that required encourages, hardware, and staff are set up, that exclusive the affirmed books and courses are instructed, and that the measures are as per the significant directions; to expel acknowledgment from schools that don’t meet the correct conditions; to administer and control the perceived organizations; and exercise different forces given to it by law.
JKBose 12th Class Education 2017 Private Paper Jammu
Examination Date: (20/07/2017)
(Long Answer Type Questions)
Q1. Describe the contribution of Anjuman-i-Nusratul Islam in the field of education.
State area of focus and major functions of jammu and Kashmir Board of school education.
Q2. Describe physical and intellectual characteristics of Adolescent stage.
Describe the principle of growth and development.
Q3. Compute M.D. from the following data:
Calculate the coefficient of rank correlation from the following data:
|Group X||Group Y|
Q4. Explain the meaning of mental health. Discuss Social factors determining mental health.
Explain the methods that can be adopted by school for achieving good mental health.
Q5. Explain the meaning of learning. Discuss the characteristics of learning (any four).
State type of learning and discuss any two of them.
(Short Answer Type Questions)
- List any four recommendations of sharp committee.
- Write the meaning of variability and name various methods of determining variability.
- Write any four educational implication of law of exercise.
- Sate four merits of subject-centered curriculum.
- State four points of importance of curriculum.
- State the meaning of co-curricular activities.
- Explain any four advantages of educational tours.
- Explain the criteria for good adjustment.
- Write a short note on Escapism as defense mechanism.
- Explain any four consequences of population explosion.
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
- Write the definition of curriculum according to Cunningham.
- Name four forms of drama.
- Write two objectives of population education.
- Define Birth Rate.
- Write two characteristics of an ideal teacher according to Zakir hussain.
- Name two method of teaching as advocated by john Dewey
- Write the ultimate aim of education according to john Dewey.
- When and where was Gandhiji born?
- Write two characteristics of mentally healthy person.
- Name elements of mental hygiene.
Here are some common search results regarding the Jkbose Sample Papers. Students often search for jkbose previous year papers and jkbose model papers. Online Guess Paper is a website which provides jkbose guess paper plus other academic solutions too. If you’re looking for the question papers jkbose jammu division or question papers jkbose jammu division then you’ve landed on the right webpage. For instance, Model Papers of sie Kashmir and other districts are also available.